1. Do you ever get tired of playing the same old stuff - yet you keep doing it because it feels comfortable and easy?
2. Do you feel like you have holes or "gaps" in your knowledge, or bad habits that could limit your progress, yet you keep practicing anyway, even though you're potentially making these worse each time you pick up your guitar?
3. Does it drive you crazy when you accidentally mute notes, hit the wrong string, or miss strings all together - yet your main strategy to get better is "just keep trying?"
4. Do you get overwhelmed or confused when it comes to things like keys, scales, and theory... you feel limited on the neck, or even completely "lost"... yet you keep going back to playing stuff you know?
5. Have you learned lots of "bits and pieces" from random videos, articles, being "self-taught", books, teachers, or friends... yet you still can't really connect it all together?
6. Are you unclear on "exactly" what you should be practicing this very moment to make the most progress, and sometimes you wind up "spinning your wheels", "noodling", or wasting your practice time?
7. Do you focus most of your time on songs, riffs, licks, or theory, yet you wish you could improvise freely, play full songs, write your own songs, or jam with other musicians without having to think about it?
8. Do you secretly feel like you've been held back because you may not be as naturally talented or gifted as others, you didn't start learning early enough, you don't have a good ear, your fingers are too stiff or small, or you're too old?
9. Do you sometimes feel like you lack direction or guidance, or a proven structure or "track" to follow... and have potentially felt like you hit a wall, got stuck in a rut, hit a plateau, or never progressed the way you wanted?
10. Do you often sense that time is limited, you know you need to fix these problems, but you don't know how or where to turn... so you wind up making little to no progress?